- TurmericOil Whiten Teeth
- Baking Soda And Coconut Oil
- Whiten teeth with banana
- Hydrogen Peroxide And Baking Soda
- Baking Soda And Lemon
- Baking Soda And Water
- Baking Soda And Salt
- Toothpaste And Baking Soda
8. Whiten Teeth with TurmericTurmeric powder is a gentle abrasive that can removing surface stains to reveal whiter teeth. Turmeric is naturally anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial which makes it a great choice for natural dental care.
Study showed that curcumin in turmeric can prevent gingivitis, or gum disease. It helped remove plaque, bacteria, and inflammation comparably well with traditional mouthwashes, when used properly.
How do you use Turmeric as a teeth whitener? Learn more about Whiten Teeth Turmeric
7. Baking Soda And Coconut OilCoconut oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal! Studies have shown that coconut oil destroys the bacteria that can cause tooth decay. The other primary ingredient in this toothpaste is baking soda. Baking soda is a very mild abrasive which aids in cleaning and whitening teeth, and restoring pH balance.
I started making my own toothpaste a little over a year ago after discovering a few ingredients in a “natural” toothpaste that I wasn’t comfortable using. This toothpaste is a great alternative and is very easy to make!
How do you use Baking Soda And Coconut Oil as a teeth whitener? Learn more about Whiten teeth with Baking Soda And Coconut Oil
6. Whiten teeth with bananaSimply peel a ripe banana, and rub your teeth with the insides of the peel for about two minutes. High levels of potassium, magnesium and manganese in bananas can help remove stains from teeth. After three weeks, your teeth will have whitened.
If you rub the skin it can act as a gentle exfoliator and will remove some surface stains, but the banana will not reach inside the pores on the surface of your enamel - so no true 'deep' cleaning will take place.
How do you use Banana as a teeth whitener? Learn more about Whiten teeth with banana
5. Hydrogen Peroxide And Baking SodaScientific studies suggest dilution is a good thing when it comes to using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening; concentrations that are too strong can damage the enamel, or outer coating, of your teeth.
Hydrogen peroxide is another bleaching agent that is vastly used in various mouthwashes and toothpastes. It not only brightens your teeth but is also effective against oral microbes and plaque. The combination of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda releases free radicals that can help in breaking up the plaque build-up and remove stains from your teeth
How do you use hydrogen peroxide as a teeth whitener? Learn more about whitening teeth with Hydrogen Peroxide And Baking Soda
4. Baking Soda And LemonLemon and Baking soda is the magic solution that eliminates the yellowing of teeth in a few minutes. Lemon juice is useful for teeth, as it works to greatly reduce toothache, in addition to its effective effect on gums, especially sensitive gums, Massage with a special brush to stop blood bleeding from the gums.
Learn more about whitening teeth with Baking Soda And Lemon
3. Baking Soda And WaterUsing baking soda alone with plain water is also quite effective in whitening your teeth and removing the plaque build-up. In fact, several studies have concluded that baking soda-based oral products have a significant effect on plaque removal Using baking soda alone with plain water is also quite effective in whitening your teeth and removing the plaque build-up.
Learn more about whitening teeth with Water at Baking soda and water
2. Baking Soda And SaltHow Often You Should Do This: This remedy can give you instant results. But you can continue it for at least a week for best results.
Why This Works In addition to being a natural antiseptic, salt is also good for your oral health. The antimicrobial nature of salt can help eliminate oral microbes and plaque. This, in turn, helps fight factors that cause your teeth to become dull or yellow
Learn more about whitening teeth with Baking Soda And Salt
1. Toothpaste And Baking SodaToothpastes are a must for maintaining oral hygiene. It is recommended that you brush your teeth daily with a fluoride-based toothpaste to get rid of plaque and avoid tooth decay. While the fluoride in the toothpaste protects your teeth from cavities and helps in removing stains, the abrasive nature of baking soda can help in polishing your teeth and make them whiter
Learn more about whitening teeth with Toothpaste And Baking Soda